THE HEALTH SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT (HSE) ECO-LABEL
PAINTS THAT COMPLY WITH THE NF EN ISO 14021 STANDARD
Allios markets products that benefit with the HSE (Health Safety Environment) Eco-label.
A dedicated ESPD (Environmental and Sanitary Product Decoration) is provided as part of a standardized environmental self-declaration, according to the NF EN ISO 14021 international standard, to attest environmental impact reduction. With the attached ESPD, this declaration, made according to a global framework, constitutes a standardized eco-label that primarily for the ecological quality of construction works.
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PRODUCTS
As part of this approach, Allios equally undertakes to supply products with following criteria:
- No components presence (substances or preparations) used in the product composition, being labeled as very toxic, toxic, carcinogenic, mutagenic.
- No substance presence classified as a reproductive toxine (CMR category 2) from the dangerous glycol ethers family.
- No pigment and other substance presence with heavy metals such as lead (Pb), cadmium (Cd), chromium VI (Cr VI), mercury (Hg), arsenic (As).
- The emission reduction of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), to the 2004/42/EC Directive’s requirements.
- No plasticizer presence classified as environmentally hazardous (especially the dibutyl, dioctyl or di-2-ethyl-hexyl phthalates).
- No alkyphenolethoxylates (APEO) in the product formulation.
- A product content of free formaldehyde at 10 mg/kg or less.
- A zero Volatile Aromatic Hydrocarbons content (VAH).
- No trichlorethylene and phthalates emissions according to the completed decree of April 30th 2009.
All of these innovations enable Allios to be at the forefront in both technical and environmental terms, thus offering its customers the opportunity to meet all requirements in these areas.