Safeguarding and protecting the environment is a constant concern. As a paint manufacturer, we decided to adhere to the requirements of the French and European labels, without compromising on the quality of our products.
To achieve this, our Health – SAFETY – Environment eco-label is based on the international environmental standard NF EN ISO 14021. Through our commitment, we can offer you a wide range of products that are efficient and more environmentally friendly, and which are mostly made of natural elements (up to 90% of the coating).
Allios’ know-how equally entails:
- 2 certified production sites ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
- 100% of the formula that comply with the European directives, for limiting the VOC content in paints.
- The compliance with the labeling, on the emission of VOCs in indoor air.
- Implementation of the Health- SAFETY – Environment eco-label, defined according to NF EN ISO 14021, on a wide selection of products.
- The provisioning of specific FDES.
- More than 200 000 m² of insulated facades each year, with our ITEMS JEFCOTHERM and TEKMATHERM systems.
Allios’ environmental range is made up of a selection of high-performance products, which are nature and human-friendly and which enables the efficient accomplishment of all construction sites or civil engineering.
Concerned about its commitment in this environmental approach, our research and development laboratory makes every effort to formulate and offer paints that respect our Planet (environmentally friendly) for future generations..